The hormonal ramblings of an Art Mama.

Friday, June 30, 2006

By way of addendum to my last posting on the topic of the "vanity Google" here's a curious tidbit I discovered during an egosurfing session:

Jennifer (nee Linton) and Joshua Brugger
Kaiden Monteith Brugger - 25 December, 2005
We had a son on December 25th, 2005. Christmas Day! Kaiden Monteith Brugger. He weighed 6 pounds, 11 oz...19 1/2 inches long.


I've happened across this particular Jennifer Linton in the past. I find it a remarkable coincidence that this person, with the same name as myself, also had a son born on Christmas Day (though a year later than Ridley). Now, if this new mother was also born on Christmas...I shudder to think of the cosmic ramifications.

Six degrees of separation, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home