The hormonal ramblings of an Art Mama.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Arrived home safe & sound, though a little ragged around the edges. Traveling with an 8-month old infant is a challenge, but possible. The flight there and back were remarkably uneventful. Ridley handled this new experience with characteristic calm. It was like he'd done it all before. I tell ya, this kid is definitely destined for greatness.

I forgot the digital camera at home (duh) so I bought one of those disposables and took a couple of snaps whilst in "Canada's Maritime Playground". Cindy & Terry were delightful hosts (as always) and I'm ever appreciative of the opportunity to visit. Highlights of the trip include Terry's phenomenal seafood feast, lunch at a Japanese restaurant where I consumed the absolutely best sushi outside of Asia, and a successful trip to that greatest of Maritime establishments Frenchy's, where I purchased two pairs of jeans (for me) and two shirts (for son) all for the princely sum of $10.

We also came to the conclusion, after watching my DVD of the 1985 cinematic classic "The Sure Thing", that John Cusack has indeed made an entire career out of playing the exact same character in every single movie he's appeared in...okay, save for the puppeteer in "Being John Malkovich" who was a completely unsympathetic jerk.


Will post pics once they're developed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home