The hormonal ramblings of an Art Mama.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Saturday night on Thanksgiving weekend -- and bored as hell. Richard's watching Hockey Night in Canada downstairs. I hate hockey. Stupid, stupid sport. *Grumble*

Started to work at my drawing table (new drawing started...looks good so far...thanks for your interest) but was soon distracted by the computer. All of the sudden I felt it imperative that I Google lyrics to Radiohead songs. I mean, just what the hell is Thom Yorke moaning on about, anyway? What I discovered was this nifty Radiohead web site/blog, with Himself (the aforementioned Mr. Yorke) posting on a fairly frequent basis. The guy's a brilliant songwriter, but he has yet to embrace grammar. Call me old school, but I bristle when I see a sentence which lacks any sort of capitalization. It's called a shift key, Thom. It won't hurt you.

Anyway, the URL is
http://www.ateaseweb.com/

No, this doesn't have anything to do with Babyzilla. What, you think my whole life revolves around my kid? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home