The hormonal ramblings of an Art Mama.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Wednesday morning, and the entire Linton-Martin clan has been levelled by a late summer cold. The phlegm is running thick and fast. (Not exactly...I just wanted an excuse to type the word phlegm...twice!).

Ridley's napping away at the moment. A big holla out to the makers of infant Dimetapp. Poor little puppy.

I just updated the "Links" section of this blog (see right hand margin) with links to some other, really nifty blogs. Everyone and their grandmother has a blog these days, it seems. These ones stand out, however. They are all art-related as many of you know that this is my big passion. Kudos to Kevin E. who directed me to the
Drawn blog of contemporary illustrators. I just love that stuff.

When Ridley naps, I've been thumbing through one of my latest acquisitions, an anthology called
Modern Arf which looks at the "unholy marriage of art and comics".

1 Comments:

Blogger Just the Goods said...

Wow! I'm so flattered that you blogrolled me, Jen... alongside Sally and RM, no less ;-) Ooooohhhh... the pressure is on to behave more like a curator ;-)
I hope the Linton-Martin clan's phlegm is starting to slow down.
XO - M.

7:18 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home