The hormonal ramblings of an Art Mama.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

My pink hair comes courtesy of Jerome Russell's Punky Colour. The name of the hue shown in this photo is "#1412 Flamingo Pink", though if you ask me the colour is more magenta than pink. This is my first time using Punky Colour, as prior to this my funky hair colour of choice was Manic Panic's "Hot Hot Pink". The word on the street is that Punky Colour lasts longer. We'll see. It sure as heck stained everything in my bathroom a lovely, toxic shade of magenta/pink.

Admittedly, taking a picture of oneself in the bathroom mirror is rather goofy -- not that goofiness has ever curtailed my actions in the past. I wanted to document my pink-streaked locks before the colour fades, and my regular photographer (i.e. Richard) has been travelling and/or working late and so is unavailable. Necessity is the mother of invention, they say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home