The hormonal ramblings of an Art Mama.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas at the Linton family household happened on December 18th this year. In our mad rush to get out the door with baby, parcels and ourselves, we managed to forget our camera. Oops. Many thanks to my niece Catriona for documenting the event for us.

Pictured on the left is my nephew Conor holding Ridley. In the group shot below we have (from left-to-right) my niece Catriona, nephew Conor, my Mom (the Linton Matriarch, if you will), and Conor's wife Maggie.

Next, we have (from left to right, beginning in the back row) my Mom, Dad, sister-in-law Nuala, sister-in-law Linda, (middle row) Amy's husband Fernando (what relation does that make him to me? My nephew-in-law?), my niece Amy, (front row) my niece Courtney, Amy's son Noah, and my brother David. Whew!



Lastly, we have myself and Richard and our progeny. This is one of those "just looked up and someone snapped my picture" photos. Good thing that at least Ridley appears to be photogenic.

1 Comments:

Blogger Just the Goods said...

That's a fabulous family portrait! And Jen, NICE hair!!! Whoo hoo!! Pink streaks ROCK! I want mine back, but I'm too wazy to take of them... plus, the pink on EVERYTHING after showering (or rain!) was a bit of a pain ;-) All the same, you look MARVELLOUS!!

4:27 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home